Advent Technologies is looking to hire a Reporting and Accounting Supervisor in Athens/Greece.
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete next-generation fuel cell systems, and the critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector.
Our mission is to advance the development and manufacturing of advanced materials, components, and next-generation fuel cell technology to unlock the hydrogen economy. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
As a Reporting and Accounting Supervisor, you will be part of a growing finance team, reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the local management team converting data into meaningful and valuable information that drives business decisions. The position is full-time and permanent, based in Athens.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review payment lists
- Prepare cash flow management reports
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc-report requests for financial analysis
- Support the monthly closing process and SEC reporting
- Assist in the preparation of the stand-alone financial statements as well as tax filings
- Provide feedback and assist in the internal and external audit
- Make recommendations for process improvement
- Posting journal entries and preparing account reconciliations
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (audit experience would be a plus)
- Experience with ERPs (experience with Navision Business Central 365 will be a plus)
- Financial statements and accounting understanding
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accuracy and detail orientation
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and solve problems
- Organization, presentation, and communication skills
- Team player
- Flexibility and ability to work within a culturally diverse global company
If you share this mentality, please send us your resume at [email protected] with the corresponding code: RAS-Athens
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries, is committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.